Apostille is a type of attestation in which documents are legalized in a particular format that is acceptable in all nations that belong to the Hague Convention. If the country where you intend to use your documents is a member of the Hague Convention, you need an Apostille attestation. Once Apostille is obtained, it is automatically considered 'valid' and 'acceptable' in all the 98 Hague convention countries.
Appostille is done for personal documents like birth/death/marriage certificates, Affidavits, Power of Attorney, etc., and educational documents like degree, diploma, matriculation and secondary level certificates etc.
Procedure for Apostille of Indian documents are as follows:
1.Home department Authentication(HRD)
All original documents requiring attestation or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated agencies in the State from where the document has been issued.. In case of Non-educational documents, Home Department/General Administration Department are the designated authorities.
2. Apostille Sticker from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Ministry of External Affairs is providing Apostille Attestation on documents issued from India for the use of it in foreign countries.
Commercial Documents are to be pre-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce before these can be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs.get in touch
- Indian Embassy Attestation
- Angola Embassy Attestation
- Bahrain Embassy Attestation
- Egypt Embassy Attestation
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation
- Nigeria Embassy Attestation
- Qatar Embassy Attestation
- Taiwan Embassy Attestation
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Vietnam Embassy Attestation
- Saudi Embassy Attestation
- Indian Documents Apostille
- USA Documents Apostille
- UK Documents Apostille
- AU Documents Apostille